PHP is most popular and frequently used server-side scripting language for web development. The main reason of popularity is; It is open source and very simple. PHP originally stood for Personal Home Page but it now stands for Hypertext Preprocessor.
Ready to start learning ?
Introduction, Installation, PHP Functions, Decision Making, Loops
- Total 56 video lectures and 20 hours of content!
- Training and Testing included.
- Learn Basics of PHP and Developing basics from a professional trainer from our institute.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every module.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
Core PHP 0/16